Who Needs a Fire Risk Assessment?

Do You Need A Fire Risk Assessment?

If you are a business that employs five or more people you are legally obliged to carry out a fire risk assessment and regularly review the fire risks to your premises and employees.

Fire risk assessments are required at any non-domestic premises including shops, offices, restaurants, pubs, bars, hotels, workshops, factories, nurseries, care homes, healthcare facilities, churches and community centres plus all premises that the public have access to.

Need help? Call 0161 302 0636 or Contact Us online.

When building new premises or doing building work on existing premises, you must comply with building regulations. This includes designing fire safety into the proposed building or extension. If you have extended / altered your business premises substantially you must undertake a new fire risk assessment.

Not sure if you need a fire risk assessment?

If you're not sure if you need a fire risk assessment for your premises call 0161 302 0636 for free advice and assistance or contact us online.

© Copyright Fire Risk Assessment Manchester - Links - AMP Web Design by Websites Wot Work