Who Can Carry Out a Fire Risk Assessment?

Who Can Do A Fire Risk Assessment?

As a business owner, employer, landlord or manager you need to assume the role or appoint someone to be the 'responsible person' to carry out and manage fire risk assessments at your business premises.

Need help? Call 0161 302 0636 or Contact Us online.

The 'responsible person' must:

- carry out a fire risk assessment of the premises and review it regularly

- tell staff or their representatives about the risks you’ve identified

- put in place, and maintain, appropriate fire safety measures

- plan for an emergency

- provide staff information, fire safety instruction and training

Penalties and enforcement

You could be fined or receive a custodial sentence if you don’t follow fire safety regulations.

Local fire and rescue authorities inspect premises and can issue fire safety notices telling you about changes you need to make which could prohibit your business from operating.

Need help? Call 0161 302 0636 or Contact Us online.

Too busy to do the assessment?

If you don’t have the expertise or time to do the fire risk assessment yourself you need to appoint a ‘competent person’ to help, for example a professional risk assessor like ourselves.

Call 0161 302 0636 for immediate assistance.

Free £50 Fire Safety Training Voucher

When you book a FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT with us 0161 302 0636 TODAY!

© Copyright Fire Risk Assessment Manchester - Links - AMP Web Design by Websites Wot Work