If your premises or business activities are complex, you may not feel confident in fully assessing the risks involved. Many businesses are unable to commit the time and effort required to complete a fire risk assessment properly. This is where we can help.
Our Fire Risk Assessments include:
- Initial meeting with Responsible Person
- Complete survey of your premises including Risk Classification, Identifying Hazards, Escape routes, Alarm/Detection/Lighting, Fire Fighting Equipment, Evacuation, Records
- Provide you with a fully comprehensive written report
- Help and advice with any areas of concern
- We offer a complete Fire Protection Package
- Retained Adviser to the Responsible Person
What we will do:
- Complete your assessment in full consultation with yourself at your premises
- Ensure your premises have adequate fire protection
- Offer competitive fees
- Ensure systems are in place for the safety of your staff, clients, contractors and visitors
- Provide ongoing support should you alter your premises or working systems
We can also help with PEEP's or Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan which is a bespoke 'escape plan' for individuals who may not be able to reach an ultimate place of safety unaided or within a satisfactory period of time in the event of any emergency.